Health Insurance "TRUcare"
Our daily routines run fast and we often neglect to prevent and look after our own health! But life can be unpredictable. Trust has created the right conditions to safeguard you and your family members. TRUcare is an innovative, dynamic and multi-purpose medical care program offering out-hospital and in-hospital care treatment.
Why TRUST "TRUcare"
Who is this for?
Aimed at individuals who want to protect their family in case of an accident or medical disease.
It covers Hospital treatment and Emergency Medical Assistance abroad.
Additional (optional) benefits such as:
- Extend coverage Abroad
- Out-hospital medical treatment and annual check up
Basic plan benefits and covered treatment for:
- Room and meal
- Doctor, surgeon & anaesthesiologist fee
- Laboratory diagnostics, clinical trials, medicines & other consumables
- Expenses before and after medical treatment
- Accommodation costs for minor companion
- Hospital treatment outside of Cyprus
Surgery without overnight stay:
- Covers Operating Surgery Room Expenses
- Covers Surgeon & Anaesthesiologist Fees
- Emergency transfer of patient
Child birth benefits (lump-sum allowance payment)
- Normal Birth Delivery / Cesarean Section
- Home care allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Emergency Medical Assistance Abroad and Extension Coverage
- Direct settlement with hospital/clinic
- Immediate response and settlement of your claims
- Discount is provided to families and group plans
- 24hrs Customer Service +357 22020444 (local calls)
- 24 hrs Emergency Medical Assistance abroad call +30210650441
3 Basic Health plans
Offers 3 Basic Health plans with maximum annual coverage per person:
- ESSENTIAL €50.000
- CENTRIC €250.000
- MAX €1.000.000
True Care is a complete health plan and offers comprehensive healthcare cover in private hospitals. Choose one of the Health plans with extend coverage in case of emergency treatment and hospitalisation.
With the TRUcare card, medical expenses for Inpatient Care can be paid directly through Hospitals and Clinics, without any charge, in Cyprus or abroad.
In case of a scheduled hospitalisation you must inform the company at least 7 days before your admission to the clinic / hospital. In the event of an unexpected incident, please contact us before your discharge so that your claim assessment process can begin.
Out-hospital costs are the necessary reasonable and usual expenses incurred due to illness or accident by the Insured and its dependants (if they are included in the insurance) for their medical treatment as outpatients in Cyprus. It covers also any reasonable and standard expenses abroad, provided that the covered person is on a business trip or vacation, for a period not exceeding sixty (60) days each trip. The coverage provided by the Additional Benefit is according to the Benefits Table of the Insurance policy and the compensation is equal to the Compensation Percentage of the relevant expenses mentioned in the Benefits Table.