Protect your money!
Money does not bloom on trees! It is the result of hard and continuous work! Protect your money and your company with Trust. Protect your financials by choosing the right coverage based on your actual needs.
Why TRUST Money Insurance
Who is this for?
Aimed at Entrepreneurs and Organisations who deal with money transactions.
- Money out of a locked safe while premises are closed for business
- Money inside a locked safe while premises are closed for business
- Money while in the premises during business hours
- Money in the home of the Insured or other registered insured persons entrusted with the money custody
- Damage to safe box
- Transfer of money
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
- Non-acceptance of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent of the Company
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.
The coverage is limited to the address of the insured and it covers for loss of money during transfer and is valid throughout the Republic of Cyprus. The geographical area in which the coverage is valid is specified in the Insurance table.