Money Loss Insurance
Protect your money!
As a business owner in Cyprus, you understand the importance of safeguarding your company's financial assets. However, despite your best efforts, unforeseen events such as theft, loss, or damage can occur, resulting in significant financial losses. That's why having the right insurance coverage is crucial for protecting your business from the impact of such events. Trust offers a specialized Money Insurance plan that provides coverage for the loss or damage of business money, including cash, cheques, and other negotiable instruments. With Trust's tailored coverage, you can focus on running your business with peace of mind, knowing that your financial security is protected. Get a quote today.
Why TRUST Money Insurance
Who is financial loss insurance for?
Aimed at Entrepreneurs and Organisations who deal with money transactions.
Coverage of financial loss insurance
- Money out of a locked safe while premises are closed for business
- Money inside a locked safe while premises are closed for business
- Money while in the premises during business hours
- Money in the home of the Insured or other registered insured persons entrusted with the money custody
- Damage to safe box
- Transfer of money
Financial Loss Insurance FAQ
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
- Non-acceptance of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent of the Company
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.
The coverage is limited to the address of the insured and it covers for loss of money during transfer and is valid throughout the Republic of Cyprus. The geographical area in which the coverage is valid is specified in the Insurance table.
This type of insurance policy provides coverage for financial losses that result from theft or other forms of loss of money.
Any business that relies on its ability to operate in order to generate revenue may benefit from money-loss insurance. This can include companies in various industries, including retail, manufacturing, and hospitality.
The amount of money loss insurance needed may vary depending on the size and scope of the business, the types of services provided, and the potential risks and liabilities the business faces. Companies should consult with our Trust Insurance agents to determine the appropriate level of coverage for their needs.