Professional Liability Insurance For Accountants
Because you are not a number make sure you have people next to you just in case. With Trust's program for Professional Liability for Accountants you will receive a useful protection tool tailored to your needs.
Why Trust Professional Liability Insurance for Accountants
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at Accountants or Auditors.
Accountants' Liability Insurance Coverage
It covers the liability of the Insured and its employees by negligent acts or omissions in connection with its activities.
Would you like more information about Accountants' Liability Insurance? Contact us Contact us
Accountant Liability Insurance FAQ
What are the requirements for this policy?
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
- Non-acceptance of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent of the Company
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
Are there any cover limitations in the coverage?
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.
Am I covered only in Cyprus?
The coverage is limited to the address of the insured's and it covers loss of money during their transfer which is valid throughout the Republic of Cyprus. The geographical area in which the coverage is valid for it is specified in the Insurance policy.