The complete insurance coverage of your Income
With the multi insurance Income Shield you get coverage for all your buildings throughout Cyprus. Combination of Building Insurance, Rent Loss and Civil Liability all in one insurance policy. Trust is here for you! Better for you!
Why TRUST "Income Shield"
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at businesses and organisations that own real estate as an investment and rent it to third parties, such as owners of apartment buildings, offices or shops.
It combines insurance for your building, loss of rent in the event of damage but also protects you against body harm or property damage that may be caused to third parties.
Choose between two Insurance Plans:
It covers loss or damage from an incident or damage, during the insured period, including the following:
- Consequential Damage (With Extensions - Refusal to Access - Professional Accountants' Fees),
- Money (Extension - Personal Accidents from Attack),
- Glass panes
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Third Party Liability (Extension - Product Liability), Freight in Transit
- Contamination of frozen goods
It covers loss or damage from an incident during the insured period, which was caused from one of the following reasons:
- Fire and Smoke
- Aircraft crash or any other flying objects
- Storm, Thunderstorm, Flooding
- Strikes, Political or Workplace Riots
- Malicious Actions
- Water leakage
- Architectural and Demolition Fees
- Wires Damage
- Locks Replacement
- Water meter loss
- Fire extinguisher
- Public Authorities
- Accidental breakage of glass panes
- Civil Liability and Loss of Rent Income
Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us
What should I know during my Insurance period?
You must notify the Insurance Company of any change of data, such as change of ownership of the insured premises, change of address of the insured office / shop, any increase / decrease in content, change in the use of property, extensions or repairs made to the building that are likely to increase the risk.
What should I do in case of damage to my home?
Contact the company immediately to report in case of the following:
- In case of fire, contact the Fire brigade
- In case of malicious damage act or theft, contact the Police
- Do not proceed to any repairs of the damage, before inspection by the company's appointed Evaluator. If you have to make temporary repairs, to avoid extent of damage, then you must provide supporting documents or relevant receipts.
How can I pay my insurance premiums?
You can make a cash payment directly to the company.
You can pay via direct debit, though your credit card either online or by calling us. Though direct debit you secure that your monthly instalments will be paid on time avoiding delay or cancellation of non paid premium. You also benefit from discount and more monthly instalments by selecting one of the above options.