Erection All Risks Insurance
The "shield" of protection against all assembly risks
It is not a paper tower, but nothing is a given. Select the Erection All Risks program and get under the strong shield of Trust . This complete program offers you the option to choose from many additional extensions.
Why TRUST Erection All Risks Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at owners of Machinery or Steel type, Contractors or Companies Undertaking Assemblies, such as Photo-voltaic and Wind Parks, Antennas, Individual Engines, Whole Plant Production Lines, Metal Buildings, Generators, Lifts, Air cool systems, Pipes etc.
Coverage of all erection risks
It covers loss or damage during the construction of a project or during the construction site as a result of a sudden or unforeseen incident that is not excluded and is caused at the construction site.
It may also cover:
- Construction Machinery, Equipment and Installations
- Construction Material
- Loss or damage to the Project during the maintenance period
- Debris Disposal
- Liability to other people and even more depending on your needs
Erection All Risks FAQ
A complete insurance program that covers owners or constructors that undertake to assemble Machinery or Steel, Photo-voltaic and Wind Parks, Antennas, Engines, Whole Plant Production Lines, Metal Buildings, Generators, Lifts, Air cool systems, Pipes etc.
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form
- Pay the premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce damage
- Inform the Company immediately in case of damage
- Send in writing all necessary information including any supporting documents
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
At the address of the project which is under construction and it is specified in the Insurance Policy