Insurance For Business Travels
Why TRUST Personal Travel Insurance
Are you looking for the best Business Travel Insurance in Cyprus? Trust Cyprus Insurance offers a range of business insurance solutions, including coverage for business trips. Our travel insurance policies for businesses provide comprehensive protection for your employees while travelling for business. This includes coverage for unexpected events such as trip cancellation, medical emergencies, trip interruption, and baggage loss. With various options available, you can find the perfect insurance plan to suit your business needs and ensure your employees’ safety while they are on the road. Browse our website to learn more about our coverage plans and find the perfect solution for your business travel insurance needs.
Why TRUST Travel Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at individuals travelling for business outside Cyprus.
For one person or for a group of people (employees and managers).
It covers you while travelling from delayed luggage up to unexpected health issues including the following coverage:
- Medical and operating expenses due to sickness or accident while abroad
- Drugs & Dressings due to sickness while abroad
- Transfer to clinic in case of sickness or accident
- Repatriation fees in case of sickness or accident
- Costs of rescuing the insurer from sea or mountain
- Extension of the beneficiary to stay outside his country of residence due to a sudden illness or accident
- Travel expenses for a person from the Insured's immediate family environment to stay with the Insured in case of illness or accident
- Accommodation expenses for a person from the Insured's immediate family environment to stay with the Insured in case of illness or accident
- Urgent dispatch of medicines
- Medical referral / appointment of local specialised doctors abroad
- General Information / Connection Fees
- Dental Emergency Care in case of an accident
- Emergency return of the Insured to his country of residence following the death of a close relative
- Escort of the minor in case of illness or accident of the insured
- Repatriation of a family member travelling with the insured
- Repatriation of the decedent insured to his country of residence
- Loss of passport, driver license or identity card while abroad
- Cancel trip
- Late Departure
- Personal Accident
- Detection and transfer of personal belongings
Because there is always a possibility for something unexpected whether serious or not, to change our plans or have a financial impact. Travel Insurance protects you and your family, while travelling, in case of luggage delays, cancellations, unexpected health problems to personal accidents..
In person, electronically or over the telephone by talking with one of our representatives you can proceed directly to the issue of a contract even on the same day of your departure. The insurance policy can be emailed to you.
By calling the phone you will find in your contract, you have support for whatever happens or is needed during your trip. The 24hrs service line addresses any emergencies but also provides information.
Business travel insurance helps protect employees who travel abroad for business purposes. It covers emergency medical treatments and other expenses from unexpected travel-related incidents, for example cancellation and luggage cover.
Business travel accident insurance can cover medical expenses, hospital treatment and repatriation if an employee falls ill or has an accident during a business trip. It also protects against accidental death and dismemberment.
Business travel insurance usually starts at the beginning of the business trip and ends when the employee returns home. Such details will be stated clear into the Policy.
Business travel insurance is typically the responsibility of the company-employer. Discuss with your employee if you need to purchase business travel insurance on your own and report it as a business expense.
We can add extra policies into your business travel insurance. Discuss with one of Trust’s experienced insurance agents in Cyprus about Covid-19 extra coverage.