Close this search box.

Third Party Liability Insurance
Fire & Theft For Business Vehicles

Complete business vehicle insurance plans according to your needs

Choose to insure your car with Trust and benefit of extensions without additional cost. And even more, Trust offers you the service “If you drink, don't drive without any extra charge. But if you drink or you have an emergency, we will take you home free and safe! Because for us, you come first!

Why Trust Liability Insurance Of Third Party For Fire and Theft Of Commercial Vehicles


With extensions at no extra cost for an insurance policy exclusively tailored to your needs

24hrs Roadside and Accident Assistance

Who Is This Insurance For?

Aimed at private and commercial motor vehicle owners.


Essential insurance coverage required by law

Extensions of Standard Package

  • Roadside Assistance
  • Driving off road
  • Passengers Liability
  • Windscreen Protection (standard coverage)
  • Any Driver between the age 23-70 holder of Driving Licence issued more than two years, to drive the same or similar type vehicle
  • Coverage on registered trailer vehicle
  • Driver Personal Accident (reduced coverage)

Additionally it provides coverage for:

  • Loss or Accident damage caused by fire
  • Ignition
  • Thunder lightning
  • Explosion
  • Theft or attempted theft

Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us

Satisfied Customers
Market Share
0 mil


You can easily and quickly add or remove a driver by completing and signing the relevant Modification Form. You can send online the Form or by fax. We will receive and asses your request.


New drivers are considered those who are under the age of 23 or their driving licence has been issued for less than two years. New drivers pay an increased "premium" determined by their age, as well as their driving experience in Cyprus.

Since your car is registered in the Republic of Cyprus, your policy covers you in all European Union countries. However, the coverage will be against Third Party only if the coverage you have with the Company is Comprehensive and the compensation will be based on the limits of the country where the accident occurred. In any case, should you use the vehicle abroad you should immediately inform the Company of your plans, stating the country of visit, the reason for the trip and how long you will be absent.

Scroll to Top