Trust Insurance is looking for a Software Developer who will use their passion for building high-quality software to help deliver modern, scalable, and differentiating capabilities through the complete cycle of software development. This person has a passion for technology and exhibits a strong sense of ownership.
Who you are:
Who we are:
- Design and build software that meets functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- Write and maintain design documentation for areas of ownership.
- Identify root causes for issues and provide appropriate resolutions.
- Collaborate with other engineers or other cross-functional teams.
- With input from senior team members, provide accurate time estimates to complete assigned work.
A degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Typically, 2 years of experience in software development or a related field.
Skills & Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful services
- Working knowledge of Git and Confluence
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Capable of producing clear written and verbal communication
- Able to work within a focused team seeking to achieve shared results
- Self-starter who is willing and able to quickly learn new applications and technologies
What we are working with
- JSON, SOAP, XML, RESTful services, Web services development
What we offer
- 13th Salary, Provident Fund & Life and Medical Insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
- Discounted personal insurance policies
- In-House & external trainings/courses/certifications
- Hybrid working environment (office + remote)