Damages & Accidents
In case of damage or accident:
Call Roadside Assistance Service
A specialist will come to you as soon as possible to record the conditions under which the accident happened, take pictures of the scene, and obtain the necessary information
In case the vehicle is immobilized then Roadside Assistance Service will take care of:
- Transport of vehicle to a workshop/garage of your choice
- If possible, it will repair on the spot problems involving oil change, battery repair, flat tire etc.
- Redirect the vehicle on a public road should it be found off it
In case of grave damage and/or injury, please call the Police immediately on 112.
Claim form needs to be submitted to Trust Head Offices as soon as all necessary documents are gathered:
- Completed Claim form, Motor Vehicle Registration, Driver's Licence
- Photographs of the vehicles involved at the scene of the accident taken by Roadside Assistance - Trust Assist