Public Liability Insurance
Comprehensive Public Liability Insurance Policies
Protect yourself against third-party claims and complaints with public liability insurance in Cyprus. Trust Insurance offers extensive coverage that protects businesses against public liability claims. Our public liability insurance plans are flexible, with great coverage and policy extensions to meet your unique needs.
Omissions, mistakes and accidents can happen to any business and businessman. Rest assured that Trust Insurance will be here for you, in every difficult moment, because YOU come first! Whether it's property damage or personal injury claims, our public liability policy is designed to provide the necessary compensation and legal protection against unforeseen circumstances. With Trust Insurance by your side, you can focus on what matters most – running a successful operation while leaving the worries about potential liabilities behind. Don't leave yourself exposed to potential risks – get a quote today from Trust Insurance company.
Why TRUST Public Liability Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at professionals and organisations to indemnify third parties for any damage to their property or personal injury resulting from the carelessness of the insured or his employees. This type of insurance is designed to protect against any potential damage or injury that may occur as a result of your business operations. It covers your legal responsibility for third-party property damage or personal injury caused by you or your employees. In case someone files a claim against you for damages or injuries they have sustained due to your actions, this insurance will cover their compensation and legal defense costs.
Public Insurance Coverage
It covers the liability of the Insured and its employees by negligent acts or omissions in connection with its activities.
- the legal liability of the Insured for the payment of compensation to other persons related to accidental bodily injury or death from an accident or illness and accidental loss or damage to their property caused within the premises in relation to them or their content or in connection with the activities of the Insured within the premises
- the legal fees and expenses that the claimant is entitled to receive from the Insured as well as the legal fees and expenses incurred in relation to the defence, investigation or settlement of the claim, of which the Company has already approved.
- for incidents that will occur outside the insured's property or outside Cyprus
- in relation to the disposition to consume defective food or beverages
- in relation to the use of elevators or escalators
- in relation to the use of swimming pools
- caused by fire or explosion of property adjacent to the Insured's property
- in relation to loss or damage to property under his control or custody
Frequently Asked Questions About Public Liability Insurance
Liability is the obligation that every person has to repair the damage caused to third parties. Specifically, it is the case that someone deliberately or negligently inflicts negligence, bodily harm, or material damage to third party and must repair it.
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
The coverage is valid in relation to court decisions issued by a competent court in the Republic of Cyprus.
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.
Yes, you can get Public Liability Insurance coverage in Cyprus for one day.
Contractors, sole traders, and limited companies that come in contact with the public can opt for Public Liability Insurance in Cyprus.
Public liability insurance covers injuries or property damages caused to a customer or member of the public. The claimant must prove that your business was responsible for the injury, either due to negligence or intentionally. If you would like to be covered for personal injury claims raised by employees, you need to opt for Employer Liability Insurance.
Yes, Public liability Insurance covers damages caused to a customer’s property due to your business operation, practices and activities.
Public liability Insurance is not required by the Cyprus Law for individuals. Discuss with a Trust insurance agent in Nicosia, Limassol, Paralimni, Paphos or Larnaca about if this insurance type is right for you.