Professional Liability Insurance for Real Estate, Surveyors
& Property Managers
You need to be serious and flexible in your work field. Wouldn't you like the same from your security? Trust has created a complete program that suits you.
Why TRUST Professional Liability for Real Estate, Surveyors and Property Managers
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at Real Estate Agents, Surveyors and Real Estate Managers.
It covers the liability of the Insured and its employees by negligent acts or omissions in connection with its activities.
Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us
What are the requirements for this policy?
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
- Non-acceptance of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent of the Company
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
Are there any cover limitations in the coverage?
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.
When does my coverage start and when it ends?
The start and end of the coverage is determined in the Table of the Insurance Contract. The duration of the insurance is 12 months, unless another insurance period is agreed between the two parties.