Comprehensive Insurance Plans
As a hotel owner in Cyprus, you know that providing your guests with a safe and secure environment is paramount. However, despite taking all the necessary precautions, unforeseen events such as theft, natural disasters, or accidents can occur, leading to significant financial losses. That's why having the right insurance coverage is crucial for protecting your business from potential risks. Trust offers a specialized Hotel Shield Insurance plan that covers various dangers, including fire, burglary, and liability claims. With Trust's comprehensive coverage, you can focus on offering your guests a top-quality experience, knowing that your financial security is protected. Get a quote today.
Why TRUST Hotel Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at Hoteliers and Tourist Managers.
Coverage Of Hotel Insurance
Loss or damage against All Risk that are not excluded by the Insurance policy or other specified Risks:
- Lighting strike
- Distress and Political Unrest
- Malicious Damage
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Explosion, or Water tank overflow, Fuel Device or Pipe
- Aircraft crash or any other flying objects
- Theft or Attempted theft by forceful entry or Exit by Force or Forceful act
- Forceful impact on buildings
- Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Typhoon, Storm, Flooding or Sea Overflow
- Fall of Trees or Branches
- Water leakage
- Debris Disposal
- Professional rights
- Property in open area
- Public Authorities
- Temporary movement
- Auto coverage
- Seasonal coverage
- Failure to provide insurance coverage
- Fire safety fees
- Key and locks
- Water meter
- Damages caused by Fire brigade
- Short Circuit
- Subsequent damage
- Glass panes
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Third party liability
- Product Liability Insurance
- Freight in transit
- Contamination of goods (refrigerator or cooling systems)
- Employer Liability Insurance
- Employee Dishonesty
Hotel Insurance FAQ
It is a multi-insurance policy exclusively for Hotels and Resorts. It can cover material damage to your property such as building, furniture, machinery, equipment and merchandise combined with 9 other important insurance coverage's.
To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form
• Pay the premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
• Notify the Company immediately if there is a change in the use of the property or a change of ownership of the insured property
• Keep well maintained the insured property
• Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce damage
• Inform the Company immediately in case of damage
• Send in writing all necessary information including any supporting documents
• Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
- To the address provided
- For the Employers Liability (if chosen) within and outside of Cyprus but limited only to Cypriot residents.
Hotel insurance coverage and free benefits cover almost all the risks a hotel may have to deal with. Consult Trust Insurance agents and learn more about the available options.
Yes, liability insurance is a critical component of hotel insurance. Liability insurance can provide coverage if a guest gets injured on the hotel's property or if the hotel is held responsible for damage to a guest's property. This coverage can help protect the hotel's financial stability by paying for legal fees, medical expenses, and other costs associated with a liability claim.
Property insurance covers damage to a hotel's physical property, such as the building, equipment, and inventory. This coverage is crucial for hotels because it can help pay for repairs or replacement of damaged property in the event of a fire, storm, theft, or other covered events.