Electronic Equipment & Devices Insurance
The complete protection of your electronic equipment
Why TRUST Electronics Equipment & Devices Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at Owners or Renters of Electronic Equipment such as Computers, Medical Equipment, Communication Systems, Radio or TV Station Installations etc.
It covers loss or damage to electronic devices as a result of a sudden and unforeseen incident that is not excluded.
It may also cover:
- the cost of re-registering lost information due to loss or damage to the electronic device
- the additional costs for the use of temporary electronic devices
The start and end of the coverage is determined in the Table of the Insurance Contract. The duration of the insurance is 12 months, unless another insurance period is agreed between the two parties.
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form
- Pay the premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take necessary measures to avoid loss or damage, keep electronic devices in good condition and comply with the relevant legislation and instructions of the manufacturer
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce damage
- Inform the Company immediately in case of damage
- Send in writing all necessary information including any supporting documents
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
The insurance premium is paid on the date of entry into full force, to the Company, either check, cash, Direct Debit, Credit /Debit card, or Standing Order. In case it is agreed that the payment of the premium will be made in instalments, the premium is paid according to the dates specified in the insurance table of the Policy.