Feel Safe at Home!
Securing our assets is a matter that concerns us all. With the Home Fire insurance we provide you coverage in case of loss or damage to your property and we compensate you in case of total restoration.
Why TRUST Home Fire
Who is this for?
Aimed at private home owners or tenants.
It covers a significant number of hazards with the main coverage being risk in case of fire, lightning and explosion.
Additional specific hazards depending on the extension of coverage:
- Distress and Political Unrest
- Explosion, or Water tank overflow, Fuel Device or Pipe
- Theft or Attempted theft by forceful entry or Exit by Force or Forceful act
- Malicious Damage
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Aircraft crash or any other flying objects
- Forceful impact on buildings
- Flood, or sea flood
- Extension of non-Residential Building
- Architect and Mechanical Fees
- Debris Disposal
- Short Circuit
- Accidental damage to glass panes
- Loss of Rental Income
- Building Restoration Value
- New and Old Contents
- Relocation Expenses
- Fire in Shrubs
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
- Non-acceptance of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent of the Company
- Comply with the terms of the insurance policy
When a contract refers to the term "real value" of compensation, it means that we will replace the damaged items at a replacement cost by abstracting any depreciation.
If you do not have any fire protection or burglary alarm systems, it is time to think about it. Not only you secure lower premiums, you are also securing and protecting your property.
By choosing to pay via direct debit you will receive discount on your premiums and option for more monthly instalments.
You can also benefit of a discount on your premium by transferring to Trust Insurance any new contracts such as, your car or a health plan.