Your "Personal" protection
Omissions, mistakes and accidents can happen to any one of us! Don't let any obstacles get in the way. The Public Liability Insurance Program covers your liability as the owner or tenant of a home for bodily harm or property damage that may be caused to third parties. Take advantage of a wide range of extensions offered and customise it according to your needs.
Why TRUST Public Liability
Who is this for?
Aimed at private home owners or tenants.
- the legal liability of the Insured for the payment of compensation to other persons related to accidental bodily injury or death from an accident or illness and accidental loss or damage to their property caused within the premises in relation to them or their content or in connection with the activities of the Insured within the premises
- the legal fees and expenses that the claimant is entitled to receive from the Insured as well as the legal fees and expenses incurred in relation to the defence, investigation or settlement of the claim, of which the Company has already approved.
- for incidents that will occur outside the insured's property or outside Cyprus
- in relation to the disposition to consume defective food or beverages
- in relation to the use of elevators or escalators
- in relation to the use of swimming pools
- caused by fire or explosion of property adjacent to the Insured's property
- in relation to loss or damage to property under his control or custody
Public Liability is the obligation that every person has to repair the damage caused to third parties. Specifically, it is the case that someone deliberately or negligently inflicts negligence, bodily harm, or material damage to third party and must compensate.
- To provide all the information required in the insurance policy or any other Form in full clarity
- Pay premiums according to the payment plan as listed on your insurance policy table
- Take all necessary measures to avoid bodily harm, loss or damage and comply with the provisions of the legislation
- Notify the company in case of change that will increase the level of risk
- Refer to the Company immediately and provide them with full details of the claim in writing
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce the claim extension
The coverage is valid in relation to court decisions issued by a competent court in the Republic of Cyprus.
The deductible amount is the amount or percentage that is not covered and/or deducted from the amount for each claim separately.
There is a detailed list of coverage limitations in the insurance policy.