Close this search box.

Third Party Motor Liability

Third Party Liability Insurance For Vehicles

Insurance that is not limited to the essentials, but provides you with a range of extensions at no extra cost. Trust provides you security that you can really trust! An insurance that is next to you, before you even need it.

Why TRUST Third Party Motor Liability

Extensions without additional cost

Choose the package you want and customise it at no extra cost, including risk coverage

24hrs Roadside and Accident Assistance 7777 8107

This benefit is provided in all insurance policies

If you Drink, Don't Drive

Trust is giving you the option "If you Drink, Don't Drive" by offering you free and safe ride home. If you have been drinking or you have an emergency medical problem call at 7777 8107

Who Is This Insurance For?

Aimed at Owners of Private or Commercial, Motor vehicles, Motorbikes, Buses.


Third Party Liability Insurance is mandatory by law and is the insurer's liability to pay damages in respect of:


  • Injury or death of any person
  • Property damage

Choose one of the two available Additional Coverage packages according to your needs.

Simple Package

  • Third Party
  • Roadside and Accident Assistance
  • Driving off road
  • Passengers Liability
  • Windscreen Protection (reduced coverage)
  • Coverage on registered trailer vehicle
  • Up to 4 named drivers (age 23-70 with more than two years experience and holders of Driving Licence)
  • Coverage of personal accidents

Standard Package

  • Roadside Assistance
  • Driving off road
  • Passengers Liability
  • Windscreen Protection (standard coverage)
  • Any Driver between 23 – 70 years old with a regular driver's license for more than two years
  • Driving another Motor vehicle of the same characteristics
  • Coverage on registered trailer vehicle
  • Driver Personal Accident (reduced coverage)

Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us

Satisfied Customers
Market Share
0 mil


We provide to our customers Roadside Assistance in case of Emergency or Accident by calling at 7777 8107, and one of our team of experts will attend your request immediately.

Our team will undertake to do the following:

  • Record the conditions of the accident
  • Take photographs of the scene
  • Gather all information and evidence required

In the event the vehicle is immobilised the Road Assistance will arrange for the transportation of your vehicle to a workshop of your choice.

In the event of major damage or injury, you must contact the Police by dialling the Emergency Line 112

No, you are not covered in case of personal injuries. That's why you should consider purchase additional Personal Insurance coverage for accidents, which offers some protection in such a case. The company will asses your request and respond.

The increased premium on high-performance vehicles applies to all insurance companies as the risk of these high-capacity vehicles is greater and more severe because of the excessive speed they can develop. In addition, the repair cost in the event of damage is higher.

Scroll to Top