Multi Insurance "Business Shield"
Your Trusted business partner!
Feel safe in a vibrant, competitive environment and take your business a step further! The Multi Insurance "Business Shield" program provides everything a business needs. Integrated insurance solutions that provide security on your investment whilst securing business continuity.
Why TRUST "Business Shield"
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at business owners, who deal with all kinds of business, personal care services such as Barber shops, Hairdressers and Beauty salons, Spa. For most types of retail stores, such as restaurants, taverns, fast food shops, pizzeria, pastry shops, cafes, canteen, food tracks etc.
Loss or damage against all Risks that are not excluded by the Insurance policy or specified Risks:
- Lighting strike
- Distress and Political Unrest
- Malicious Damage
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption
- Explosion, or Water tank overflow, Fuel Device or Pipe
- Aircraft crash or any other flying objects
- Theft or Attempted theft by forceful Entry or Exit or Forceful act
- Forceful impact on buildings
- Storm, Cyclone, Thunder, Typhoon
- Flooding or Sea Overflow
- Fall of trees or branches
- Water leakage
- Architect and Mechanical Fees
- Debris Disposal
- Damages on wires and underground services
- Payable/Receivable Income
- Leak detection and repair
- Lock replacement
- Damage on water meter
It also offers other important covers in addition to the above for:
- Consequential Damage (With Extensions - Refusal to Access - Professional Accountants' Fees),
- Money (Extension - Personal Accidents from Attack),
- Glass panes
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Third Party Liability (with extension - Product Liability)
- Freight in transit
- Contamination of goods (refrigerator or cooling systems)
24hrs TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE - 800 92670
ΥΠΗΡΕΣΙΑ ΕΠΕΙΓΟΥΣΑ ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗΣ ΒΟΗΘΕΙΑΣ (EMERGENCY SERVICE)
- Plumbing installation
- Electrical Installation
- Locks, Panes, Crystals
- Temporary replacement of TV, DVD
- Storage Services in case of Fire, Explosion, Flood or Theft
- Cleaning of Damaged Area, Furniture Transportation, Furniture Storage or Other Personal Items
- Hotel accommodation to the Insured
- Transportation of the Insured to main Residence
- Emergency Messaging
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE (CONNECTION SERVICE)
- Option to add Employer Liability Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty
- Short Circuit
Technical Assistance Team aim to provide 24hrs assistance thought the year through its specialised Technical Team, in case of emergency repair of damages.
More specific, it covers the following:
- Labour cost
- Moving costs of technician
- Costs of required materials
The Technical Assistance provides specialised services from technicians, following insurer's request in case of non emergency situation in order to:
Preparation of budget for works that the insurer has requested.
If the offer is accepted by the customer, then the Technical Support will undertake to provide:
- Coordination of works
- Quality guarantee for the period of 6 months, as well as
- Checking of costs that in these cases are borne by the Insurer
Professionals can perform the following specialities:
- Plumping Installation
- Electrical Installation
- Locks and other security system (technical)
- Glass panes / Mirrors
- Contractual works
- Satellite installation
- Heating - Cooling
- Rental of Laptop, Phone or Fax machine
- Security Service
- Repair of home appliances
- Iron / Aluminium constructions
- Wooden Floors
In the event of damage, you must first notify the company. Try to keep details of the incident with photos, invoices or receipts from the municipality or local emergency services. Do not carry out repair work before obtaining the Company's consent.
In the event of a major damage, an estimator is sent by the Company and an on-site visit assessment is performed.
In case of theft notify the Company and provide any prime information. You will need a police report and a full record of the stolen items with the recpective receipts that you will send to the Company along with a completed and signed Claim Form.
Once all the details have been gathered and the evaluation is completed, the Claims Officer will contact you for the results