Drive safe against all risk
Choose the Motor Comprehensive insurance for your vehicle and you have nothing else to think about but the road! Trust is by your side at all times, and takes care of you before you even need to, because above all we care for YOU!
Why TRUST Motor Comprehensive
Who is this for?
Aimed at owners of private and commercial motor vehicles and new car owners.
Choose one of the two comprehensive packages available
In addition to the basic coverage: Third Party Liability, Fire and Theft of Motor Vehicles, the Insured is compensated for any loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by any accident.
Loss of vehicle
Executive PLUS + Package
- Loss of vehicle
- Natural Disasters
- Loss of personal items
- New Vehicle replacement
- Driver Personal Accident (increased coverage)
- Claims Protection
- Windscreen Protection (increased coverage)
We provide to our customers Roadside Assistance in case of Emergency or Accident by calling at 7777 8107 and an expert will attend your request immediately.
Our team will undertake to do the following:
- Record the conditions of the accident
- Take photographs of the scene
- Gather all information and evidence required
In the event the vehicle is immobilised the Road Assistance will arrange for the transportation of your vehicle to a workshop of your choice.
In the event of major damage or injury, you must contact the Police by dialling the Emergency Number 112
If your vehicle has been immobilised due to mechanical, electrical, tires damage, call at 7777 8107 and Roadside Assistance will undertake to:
- If possible, it will repair on the spot problems involving oil change, battery repair, flat tire etc.
- Redirect vehicle on public road if found out of route
- Transport of vehicle to a workshop/garage of your choice
You must immediately report the incident to the Police Department and obtain a confirmation of your statement.
You will then have to provide a copy of the Police Report to our offices and after completing the relevant form your details will be forwarded to the Claims Department and the Officer will contact you.