Your "shield" of protection to any risk
Your home is your abode, your children's trusted place. Home Shield is a comprehensive home insurance plan, offered at a premium rate, designed specifically to meet your needs but also to protect your property from unexpected risks, whether you are a landlord or a homeowner.
Why TRUST "Home Shield"
Who is this for?
Aimed at Owners or Tenants of a house or apartment. This product falls under Fire, other Damages, Property, Accident and Liability sectors.
Basic coverage of building and contents
- Fire and Smoke
- Lighting strike
- Storm, Thunderstorm
- Theft and damage during the attempted theft involving entry or exit to the home by violent means
- Strikes, Political or Workplace Riots
- Malicious Actions
- Water or Fuel leakage
- Fall of trees
Extensions without extra cost
- Accidental Breakage of Sanitary Ware and Glassware
- Accidental Cables Damage
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Architectural and Demolition Fees
- Loss of Rental Income
- Relocation Expenses
- Fatal Injury
- Civil Liability
- Accidental Glass Breakage
- Relocation, Rent - Payable
- Locks Replacement
- Loss of water meter, Oil or Gas
- Visitors Items
- Consumable Items in Freezer, Refrigerator
- Items Outdoor and Building area
- Tenant Liability
- Electrical Circuits, Short Circuit
- Temporary move of contents
By choosing optional damage coverage, you expand your Home Shield to an All Risk insurance policy:
- Accidental Building damage
- Accidental Content damage
- Personal items, Money loss or Credit Cards (out of property)
- Extension of non-Residential Building
We want to feel safe in our home, whether we are homeowners or renters.
For this reason, Trust Insurance Cyprus has designed Home Insurance programs specifically for every need. If you are the owner, you choose to insure the Building and Content. If you are a tenant, choose to insure only the contents of your home. Furniture, electrical appliances, and all in general personal belongings are vulnerable to many dangers.
With Home Shield choose to insure:
- Content (Furniture, Home Appliances, Valuable Items) including Personal Items and Money Abroad
- Building and Content
In the event of damage, try to keep details of the incident with photos, invoices or receipts from the municipality or local emergency services. Do not carry out repair work before obtaining the Company's consent.
In the event of a major damage, an estimator is sent by the Company and an evaluation assessment is performed.
In the event of theft, a first oral report is provided to the Company. It is also necessary to report to the police and fully register the stolen property providing any evidence. The Claim Form should be completed and signed together with the Police Report and sent to the Company. Once the evaluation is completed, the Claims Department will contact you for the outcome result.
During your insurance period it is very important that you take all protective measures to avoid increase of damage but also measures to reduce the damage.
Our company provides Technical Service Assistance in case of Emergency. By calling at 800 92670 an expert will respond in order to assist with your enquiry.
The purpose of this service is to provide immediate technical assistance to repair a damage caused to the insured home by providing the following services:
- cost of labour
- Moving costs of technician
- cost of required materials
- cost of non-emergency services for the preparation of a budget
If the offer is accepted by the customer, then the Technical Support will undertake to provide:
- Coordination of works
- Quality guarantee for the period of 6 months, as well as
- Checking of costs that in these cases are borne by the Insured
The professional Technicians will under take to provide services such as:
- Plumbing installations
- Electrical installations
- Construction works
- Painting and other