Business Motor Comprehensive Insurance
Insurance Plans For Commercial Vehicles
Choose the Motor Comprehensive program, and don't worry about anything! Trust is there for you in case you drink or have an emergency medical problem we undertake to take you home free and safe. So “If you drink, don't drive". Because for us YOU come first!
Why TRUST Business Motor Comprehensive Insurance
Who Is This Insurance For?
Aimed at private and commercial motor vehicle owners.
Third Party, Fire and Theft of Motor Vehicles (Standard package)
- Roadside Assistance
- Driving off road
- Passengers Liability
- Windscreen Protection (standard coverage)
- Any Driver between the age 23-70 holder of Driving Licence issued more than two years, to drive the same or similar type vehicle
- Coverage on registered trailer vehicle
- Driver Personal Accident (reduced coverage)
Compensation for loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by any accident by selecting one of the following two insurance packages with their extensions:
Loss of vehicle
Executive PLUS + Package
- Loss of vehicle
- Natural Disasters
- Loss of personal items
- New Vehicle replacement
- Driver Personal Accident (increased coverage)
- Claims Protection
- Windscreen Protection (increased coverage)
Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us
What should I do in case of an accident?
We provide to our customers Roadside Assistance in case of Emergency or Accident by calling at 7777 8107 , and one of our team of experts will attend your request immediately.
Our team will undertake to do the following:
- Record the conditions of the accident
- Take photographs of the scene
- Gather all information and evidence required
In the event the vehicle is immobilised the Road Assistance will arrange for the transportation of your vehicle to a workshop of your choice.
In the event of major damage or injury, you must contact the Police by dialling the Emergency Line 112
What should I do in case of a car damage?
If your vehicle has been immobilised due to mechanical, electrical, tires damage, call at 7777 8107 and Roadside Assistance will undertake to:
- If possible, it will repair on the spot problems involving oil change, battery repair, flat tire etc.
- Redirect vehicle on public road if found out of route
- Transport of vehicle to a workshop/garage of your choice
What should I do in case my car is stolen?
You must immediately report the incident to the Police Department and obtain a confirmation of your statement.
You will then have to provide a copy of the Police Report to our offices and after completing the relevant form your details will be forwarded to the Claims Department and the Officer will contact you.