Close this search box.

Business Motor Comprehensive Insurance

Insurance Plans For Commercial Vehicles

Are you looking to insure your commercial vehicles in Cyprus? Trust Cyprus Insurance offers a range of business insurance solutions, including coverage for commercial vehicles. Our business motor insurance policies provide comprehensive protection for your fleet, safeguarding your business from damage or loss due to accidents, theft, or other unforeseen events. Browse our website to learn more about the available options and find the perfect insurance plan for your commercial vehicles.

Why TRUST Business Motor Comprehensive Insurance

Full Coverage

It provides the most specialised and full coverage

24hrs Roadside and Accident Assistance

Who Is This Insurance For?

Aimed at private and commercial motor vehicle owners.


Third Party, Fire and Theft of Motor Vehicles (Standard package)


  • Roadside Assistance
  • Driving off road
  • Passengers Liability
  • Windscreen Protection (standard coverage)
  • Any Driver between the age 23-70 holder of Driving Licence issued more than two years, to drive the same or similar type vehicle
  • Coverage on registered trailer vehicle
  • Driver Personal Accident (reduced coverage)


Compensation for loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by any accident by selecting one of the following two insurance packages with their extensions:


Executive Package

Loss of vehicle


Executive PLUS + Package

  • Loss of vehicle
  • Strikes
  • Riots
  • Rebellions
  • Natural Disasters
  • Loss of personal items
  • New Vehicle replacement
  • Driver Personal Accident (increased coverage)
  • Claims Protection
  • Windscreen Protection (increased coverage)

Would you like more information? Do not wait! Contact us

Satisfied Customers
Market Share
0 mil


We provide to our customers Roadside Assistance in case of Emergency or Accident by calling at 7777 8107 , and one of our team of experts will attend your request immediately.


Our team will undertake to do the following:


  • Record the conditions of the accident
  • Take photographs of the scene
  • Gather all information and evidence required

In the event the vehicle is immobilised the Road Assistance will arrange for the transportation of your vehicle to a workshop of your choice.

In the event of major damage or injury, you must contact the Police by dialling the Emergency Line 112

If your vehicle has been immobilised due to mechanical, electrical, tires damage, call at 7777 8107 and Roadside Assistance will undertake to:

  • If possible, it will repair on the spot problems involving oil change, battery repair, flat tire etc.
  • Redirect vehicle on public road if found out of route
  • Transport of vehicle to a workshop/garage of your choice

You must immediately report the incident to the Police Department and obtain a confirmation of your statement.

You will then have to provide a copy of the Police Report to our offices and after completing the relevant form your details will be forwarded to the Claims Department and the Officer will contact you.

Commercial Vehicles Insurance is designed specifically for vehicles used for business purposes, such as delivery trucks, buses, and company cars. It typically provides broader coverage than personal vehicle insurance, and protects businesses from financial losses that can occur due to accidents, theft, or other damage.

Commercial Vehicles Insurance can cover a wide variety of vehicles, including trucks, vans, buses, and cars used for business purposes. It may also cover specialised vehicles, such as construction equipment and delivery vehicles.

Commercial Vehicles insurance policies typically cover third-party liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage. Additional coverage options may include protection for cargo and equipment, liability for rented vehicles, and coverage for loss of use.

The level of coverage your business needs for its commercial vehicles will depend on factors such as the type and number of vehicles you have, and the value of the vehicles. It's essential to work with an experienced insurance agent to determine the right level of coverage for your business.

Scroll to Top